Invited Talks at Seminars/Conferences/Workshops
- Dr. Erhan Oztop was invited to give a talk, Shared learning and coadaptation, at NII Shonan Meeting on Cognitive development and symbol emergence in humans and robots, to be held in Kanagawa, Japan, 2-7 October 2016.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop was invited to give a speech at the Robotics in the 21st century: Challenges and Promises Workshop organized by F. Wörgötter, T. Asfour, K. Mombaur to be held in 25-28 September 2016. (Note, due to schedule conflicts E.O. will not be able to do the talk)
- Dr. Erhan Oztop gave a talk ‘Explorations in the human in the loop robot learning framework’, in Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International, Department of Brain Robot Interface, Kyoto, Japan, August 2016.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop delivered a talk, Adaptive systems through human sensorimotor learning (human in the loop teaching), Osaka University Emergent Robotics Laboratory, Osaka, Japan, January 2015.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop was invited to give a talk, Human-robot learning for effective robot skill synthesis (in Turkish) at Turkish Autonomous Robot Conference (TORK 2015), Istanbul, October 2015.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop was invited to give a talk, Adaptive systems through human sensorimotor learning, in the Workshop on Compliance Control in Legged Locomotion: Active vs Passive, International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), Istanbul, October 2015.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop gave a talk at Turkish-German Multimodal Interactiovn Summit Istanbul, Turkey, November 2014.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop delivered an invited speech at IEEE IROS Workshop on Cognitive Robotics Systems: Replicating Human Actions and Activities, Tokyo, Japan. “Adaptive Systems through Human Sensorimotor Learning”, November 2013.
- Dr. Erhan Oztop delivered a keynote speech ‘Adaptive Systems through Human Sensorimotor Learning’ at Chist-Era 2013 Conference, Brussels, Belgium, June 2013. (http://conference2013.chistera.eu/communication/erhan-%C3%B6ztop)
- International Workshop organization at IROS2016: IEEE, IROS Workshop on Human-robot collaboration: Towards co-adaptive learning through semi-autonomy and shared control. Daejeon, Korea, 2016 (with: Peternel L, Maeda G, Rozo L, Ivaldi S, D’Arpino CP, Shah JA, Babic J, Asfour T, Oztop E) (webpage)
- Domestic Conference Advisory Committee Member for TORK2016: Turkish Autonomous Robot Conference (TORK 2016) (webpage)
- November 2013, Organized a Workshop ‘Towards a Robot-enabled, Neuroscience-guided Healthy Society’ in association with IROS 2013, Tokyo (Organizers:E. Ugur, E. Oztop, J. Morimoto, S. Ishii) (webpage)
Lectures for High School Students (6.2016) in the Engineering Summer School organized by Ozyegin University featuring human in the loop learning and robot skill synthesis (in Turkish)
Talk at ASME Student Professional Development Conference- Europe (5.2015), Robot skill generation via human-in-the-loop robot control, Istanbul